A Pakistani international cricketer who plays as a right-handed batsmen & wicketkeeper. He started his international career in November 2002 with a Test match.
- Highest run-scorer in Quaid e Azam Trophy 2016-17 Season
- Made the highest tournament score with 353 runs and best wicket-keeper with 12 dismissals in PSL 2017
- 5 hundreds and 10 half centuries in ODI
Daren Sammy is a Saint Lucian cricketer who plays international cricket for West Indies. A big-hitting batsman who can also bowl at a medium pace.
- First West Indies player to take a five-wicket haul in T20Is
- Two-time T20 WorldCup winning captain – 2012 & 2016
- Received the highest civilian medal of Pakistan, Nishan-e-Pakistan for international cricket revival
- Giggly Boom Boom
Wahab Riaz is a Pakistani left-arm fast bowler. He is famous for his ability to reverse an old ball and fast bowling speed if 90 mph.
- 9th Pakistani bowler with a five-wicket haul in his test debut
- Unforgettable fifer against India in World cup semi-final at Mohali
- Leading wicket-taker of 2017 PSL with 30 wickets in 19 matches.
- Man of the match in 2015 World Cup for his brilliant spell against Shane Watson
Hussain Talat is a Pakistan cricket team Left- handed Batsman and Medium pace bowler. He made his international cricket debut in 2018.
- 2nd highest run-scorer’ among non-openers in the T20 cup 2017 – Lahore Blues
- Man of the Match in Pakistan Cup 2018 – Federal Areas
- Selected in Pakistan cricket team for 2018 ‘ACC Emerging Team Asia Cup.
Asif Ali is a Pakistani Right-handed batsman and medium-fast bowler. He represented Faisalabad in 1st Class Cricket and in PSL he played for Islamabad United.
- top scorer for Faisalabad in ‘Quaid-e-Azam Trophy’ 2017-2018
- Got a central contract in 2018 by PCB for the season 2018-2019.
- Played Cricket World Cup 2019
- CA Sports
A Pakistani leg-spinner with an exceptional ability to turn the ball.
- Highest joint wicket-taker of under-19 World Cup in 2016
- Man of the match for figures 4-0-7-3 in T20I Debut 2017
- Tetra Pak
- AL NASSER
- Zeera Plus
- Head & Shoulders
Iftikhar Ahmed is a right-handed Pakistani batsman and all-rounder. He made his international debut for Pakistan in 2015.
- Leading run-scorer for Sui Northern Gas Pipelines in 2017–18 Quaid-e-Azam Trophy
- Leading run-scorer in 2017 Pakistan Cup for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Five-wicket haul in ODI cricket against Zimbabwe in November 2020
Faheem is a Pakistani Left-handed batsman and medium-fast bowler. He made his International ODI Debut in 2017 against Sri Lanka.
- Leading wicket-taker in the 2016–17 Departmental One Day Cup
- Leading wicket-taker in the 2017 Pakistan Cup for Punjab
- Best bowler of the season award PSL 2018
- Five-wicket haul in ODI against Zimbabwe July 2018
Hasan Ali is a Pakistani cricketer serving as a right-arm medium-fast bowler and has excellent skills of reverse swing. He started his international career in 2016 against Ireland.
- Nine five-wicket hauls and seven four-wicket hauls in domestic cricket
- quickest wicket-taker in the ODI history of Pakistan
- Won the golden ball in ICC Champion Trophy 2017
- Titled as an Emerging cricketer of 2017 by ICC
- ODI Player of the Year 2018 Award by PCB.
- leading wicket-taker bowler, 25 dismissals in PSL 2019
- Head & Shoulders
Rumman Raees is a left-arm fast-medium Pakistani cricket team. His bowling style has variations from slower balls, regular Yorkers, to length bowling.
- four four-wicket hauls and four five-wicket hauls in domestic cricket
- 12 wickets in 7 matches of PSL 2017
Saeed Ajmal is a former Pakistani Off-Spinner. He is well known for his variety of spin bowling called doosra and Teesra. He is a star with the ball.
- Received Sitara e Imtiaz
- 39 Fifers in his first-class cricket
- Took 24 wickets in just 3 Test Matches against England
- 20 wickets in 2 Tests, also includes a ten-wicket Haul against West Indies
- Leisure club
- Mobilink Jazz
Alexander Daniel Hales is an England cricket team right-handed opening batsman. He made his One Day International debut in 2014 against India.
- 1st English batsman to score a T20I century.
- 3 consecutive half-centuries in ODIs – Man of the Series award in 2016
- England’s highest individual ODI score – 171 runs against Pakistan
- first cricketer in T20I history to be dismissed on 99
Mohammad Hafeez is a right-hand batsman of Pakistan cricket team and a right-arm off-break bowler. He is considered a very wise cricket player and people call him “professor”.
- 26 centuries and 56 fifties in first class cricket
- Four times four wickets haul in a List-A Domestic match
- During his captaincy, Pakistani team ranked 2nd internationally.
- 2nd Pakistani who scored 3 centuries in ODI Series
- Roshaan homes
Mohammad Imran Tahir is a Pakistani-born South African cricketer. Tahir currently plays for South Africa in Twenty20 International matches. Imran Tahir plays for CSK in IPL as a bowler.
- Imran Tahir is the spinner with the most wickets in the ICC World Cup for South Africa, with 39 wickets.
- He was the first South African bowler to take seven wickets in an ODI.
- He reached 100 ODI wickets in 58 matches, the quickest such feat for South African bowlers.
Sohail Khan is a Pakistani cricketer. A right-arm fast bowler, he gained instant recognition during his debut first-class season in 2007 when he broke Fazal Mahmood’s record for the best bowling figures by a Pakistani in a first-class match.
- In 2017, he won the Best Bowler of the PSL Season award by taking 16 wickets in 9 matches.
- Ten wicket haul in his first-class debut match of Quaid-e-Azam Trophy,
- Sohail took 65 wickets in his first nine matches, which include eight five-wicket hauls.
- Brand Ambassador: Tazz Cricket
Sohail Tanvir is a Pakistani cricketer, who has gained considerable international repute for his unorthodox left arm bowling action and particularly for the success it has gained him in the Twenty20 format of the game.
- Tanvir is a wicket-taking bowler in T20 in international who has played in 57 T20 internationals and took 54 wickets with an astonishing average of 26.92 for Pakistan.
- He has been part of One Day International for Pakistan, and in 62 ODI matches, he has taken 71 wickets with an average of 36.14 with the ball.
- Brand Ambassador for PHAT Sportsplex!
James Michael Vince is an English cricketer who is the captain for Hampshire County Cricket Club and plays for the England cricket team. Vince was part of the England squad that won the 2019 Cricket World Cup.
- He had a successful World Cup as he emerged as his side’s top run scorer with 192 runs at an average of 48 in 2010 ICC U-19 World Cup.
- Vince’s best career time arrived in 2014 when he made 1525 runs, the highest runs tally in the country at an average of 61 as Hampshire won the Division Two of the County Championship.
Chris Lynn is one of the most accomplished batsmen in the Australian domestic circuit. His ability to take on even the best of bowlers is a big plus while he also has the knack of adapting to situations and to different formats.
- He was the top-scorer in the BBL with 378 runs at an average of 54, and again at an unprecedented strike-rate of 173.
- He also holds the record for the most number of sixes in the history of the Big Bash League (94),
- He also made the most number of runs for the Brisbane Heat (third overall in the BBL).
Shan Masood is a Pakistani cricketer born in Kuwait. Nicknamed “Shani”, Masood has been a regular in the U15s and U19s for Pakistan.
- Masood’s rise to fame was a brilliant knock of 80-odd against Australia in an U19 game in 2007.
- Impressive performances in the domestic circuit saw him earn a place in the Test squad that toured Zimbabwe in September, 2013.
Umar Gul is a Pakistani right-arm medium-fast bowler. He is well-known for his reverse swings and destructive pace especially his tow crushing Yorkers in T20 format.
- 27 times five wickets to haul, and 23 times four wickets haul in first-class cricket.
- 2nd Bowler with most wickets in debut test series, Took 15 wickets
- fifth-highest wicket-taker in T20WC history
- Mobilink Jazz
- Habib Bank Limited Pakistan
- Head & Shoulders
Moin Khan is a former Pakistani Wicket-Keeper. He was exceptional behind the wickets. He has also served as Chief Selector, coach, and manager of Pakistan cricket team.
- 1st century in Pakistan domestic Twenty20 cricket in 2005
- Wicket-keeper in Pakistan won 1992 World Cup
- About 450 dismissals in international cricket.
- Jubilee Life Insurance
- Red Bull
- Patients Welfare Foundation
Imad Wasim is Pakistani left-arm bowler and a batsman. He did his Internation career debut in 2005. He plays both T20s and One Day Internationals.
- 153 T20 wickets in domestic career
- Player of the match award in 2019
- Part of 2017 ICC Champions Trophy Winning team
- Player of the series in T20I against West Indies in 2016
- Ary Laguna
Dale Steyn is South African cricket team fast bowler who can clock 150 kmph consistently. He is one of the greatest fast bowlers of all time.
- ICC 2008 Test Cricketer of the Year Award
- Wisden Cricketers of the Year in 2013
- ICC Test Team of the Decade 2020
- South Africa’s leading wicket-taker in 2018.
Carlos Ricardo Brathwaite is a cricketer from Barbados and a former captain of the West Indies Twenty20 International team.
- Carlos Brathwaite is best known for hitting four consecutive sixes against Ben Stokes in the ICC World T20 2016 final at the Eden Garden
- Thus leading his team to a famous win over England. Few months later, with only eight T20 Internationals under his belt, he was named West Indies’ T20I captain.
Sarfaraz Ahmed is a Pakistani wicketkeeper-batsman who plays for the Pakistani national cricket team. He was the former captain of the Pakistan side in all formats.
- To his credit, Pakistan under his leadership has been able to defeat leading sides like England, South Africa and India.
- Pakistan under his leadership has not only been able to climb up the ladder in the ICC rankings but has also sustained its position at the top.
- Champions Trophy 2017
- Inverex Solar Inverter
- Chockaa Pan Masala
- Zeera Plus
- Danube Properties
Christopher Henry Gayle, aka Universe Boss is a Jamaican cricketer who played international cricket for the West Indies. Gayle captained the West Indies Test side from 2007 to 2010. Regarded as one of the best batsmen of all time, Gayle has set numerous records across all three formats of the game.
With an individual score of 175 not out off 66 balls and a century reached in 30 balls, Gayle set records for the fastest century reached in any format of cricket. It is the highest individual score in a T20 match, and the most sixes scored in a single innings in the IPL. He also took two wickets in the match.
- Wham! Mobiles
Misbah Ul Haq
The most remarkable aspect about him is his unflappable temperament. It shows in his batting, which reached unprecedented levels of consistency in 2011. Misbah’s calm approach was exactly what Pakistan cricket needed after the tumultuous period it had gone through.
In 2014, he made a test century off of 56 deliveries against Australia in Abu Dhabi, equaling the fastest one of that time by Viv Richards.
In July 2016, Misbah scored a century against England at Lord’s and became the oldest cricketer in 82 years to score a test century.
At the age of 42 years and 2 months, Misbah also became the oldest captain ever to score a test century.
Pride Of Performance
- KKT orthopedic spine center
Waqar Younis is a Pakistani cricket coach, commentator and former cricketer who captained Pakistan national cricket team. A right-arm fast bowler, Waqar Younis is regarded as one of the greatest bowlers to have played the game. He is the current bowling coach of the Pakistani cricket team.
- Wisden Cricketers of the year
- Pride of Performance
- record for the best bowling figures as a captain in an ODI (7/36) and was also the first captain to take a 7 wicket haul in an ODI innings.
- Brand ambassador of Sharjah Sixes cricket tournament
Azam Khan is a Pakistani cricketer who plays for Quetta Gladiators and Pakistan Television. Born in a family of Test cricketers with Moin Khan as his father and Nadeem Khan as uncle, Azam had cricket in his blood.
He has hit the ball 19 times beyond the boundary ropes in the National T20 Cup, the most for any batsman in the tournament to date, with some of the shots landing well into the stands.